Monday, July 02, 2012

Phone camera montage

I finally transferred some photos from my phone to my computer.  Tricky since I don't actually have a memory card in my phone.  I actually love the phone photos the most, because they are usually those perfect moments when, of course, I don't have anything but my phone handy.

Here are a few of the faves from the last year.

Close up.
Snuggling with Bompa. 
 A wild animal grazing in the field.
Checking out the fall leaves.
Still in the oral fixation stage.
 A lovely Halloween trio.  You can't see them very well against the dark background, but I made some pretty awesome Leia buns out of yarn and styrofoam.
 We've already discussed this boy's love of his pushcar.
 Pre-walking at the playground.
First swing session.
 A sleepy swing session.
 A happy swing session.
 A tasty swing session.

Enjoying the first of many cookies at Grandma & Bernie's house.
On the bus right after the lawn ceremony.
 The final throes of our exit from Copeley.
J checking out my sweet ride at the Reagan Airport.

2 comments:

Signingbailey said...

Hard to believe he was so small!

Erin Gibbons said...

Your new house is so adorable! Cute, cute, cute! And I can't believe it has a nice yard with a playground in the back too! I'm so happy for you guys and hope you get to do all the decorating you want!