Thursday, June 28, 2012

In Transit

From the garage... 
 To the truck...



 To a safe arrival in Rochester!  We used 10 linear feet on the ABF trailer when we moved from Utah to Virginia.  This time, it was 13 linear feet.  I guess that's a sign that we're either getting nicer stuff that we don't want to discard, or that we're getting older and more sentimental and thus more attached to our things.  I am sure a certain 20 pounder had something to do with it, too.

It's been difficult to force myself to rest while watching other people do all of the work of moving us twice.  J made it easier by being super cute and enjoying the lawn chair lounging with me.



2 comments:

Brooke said...

I'm so happy to hear your move went smoothly! Bummer about your back! I hope it starts to feel better soon!

Signingbailey said...

Can't believe it made it all in one piece!