Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Why do I always do these things?

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night? Chris
2. What were you doing at 0800? Taking a Bistatistics quiz
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Writing emails for the GSS
4. What happened to you in 2006? I graduated from college, started a master's program, got two new nieces, and went to the Galapagos Islands
5. What was the last thing you said out loud? "Okay, bye"
6. How many beverages did you have today? Just water from my water bottle
7. What color is your hairbrush? Light-colored wood
8. What was the last thing you paid for? Getting my permanent retainer fixed
9. Where were you last night? At a banquet in the Hinckley Center
10. What color is your front door? White, sadly (used to be nice wood, they painted over it and now it looks awful)
11. Where do you keep your change? In my wallet and in funny-shaped bottles
12. What’s the weather like today? Warmer than yesterday
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? Raspberry frozen yogurt
14. What excites you? Learning new things, having really good discussions, traveling and catching up with old friends
15. Do you want to cut your hair? No, I'm growing it out
16. Are you over the age of 25? No
17. Do you talk a lot? Yes, especially with my family and in my lab
18. Do you watch the O.C.? Never have and probably never will
19. Do you know anyone named Steven? Yes --the best character on Nacho Libre, among others
20. Do you make up your own words? I shorten words, which I picked up from my sister. Example: cookie >> cook. Shower >> show (rhyming with how)
21. Are you a jealous person? Occasionally
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’. Anne
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’. Kristen
24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? Chris
25. What does the last text message you received say? "just pulled into the parking lot below the little booth thing across from the engineering building"
26. Do you chew on your straw? Not usually
27. Do you have curly hair? Nope. Though I had many perms in my early years.
28. Where’s the next place you’re going to? Salt Lake for a Jazz game on Friday
29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? Probably shouldn't say
30. What was the last thing you ate? Bran Flakes and milk
31. Will you get married in the future? I hope not
32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? Enchanted...loved the parody, but still wanted the princess to end up with the prince at the end
33. Is there anyone you like right now? Yes
34. When was the last time you did the dishes? Monday night
35.Are you currently depressed? No
36. Did you cry today? No
37. Why did you answer and post this? To avoid working on my data project
38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey. Rachel H, Beth, Brooke, Nama, Jon

7 comments:

Beth schell said...

I have to say, that is quite a long text you received. Maybe that person should just send you several short ones:) Ha ha.

Beth schell said...

Also, I love the calendar you have going! I wish that the Provo 10 mile were in April... I'd love to run it with you again... Maybe we could just do our own race!

Brooke said...

Ah Rach, you know me too well. I will put this on my list of things to keep me busy at work for next week!

Beth schell said...

I was wondering if you have ever considered doing book reviews on your blog... I'm looking for something good to read, hint, hint!

. said...

I can't believe Russ is going into the Marines! He is going to be soo buff when he gets home. I agree with Beth, I think you should do a couple of book reviews on your blog. It is soo hard to find a good book to read, even if you are an English Teacher. John and I started a blog and I added a lonk on our page to get to your page. Here is our blog if you get a chance to check it out: http://thecoplenators.blogspot.com/

Rach said...

p.s. I didn't go to a jazz game, I just forgot to change that one from Larkin's tag. I have never been to a jazz game, in fact.

Rach said...

And yes, I would love to do a book review. Good idea.