Friday, November 23, 2012

Perks

Just one of the bonuses of chronic back pain is that you get to see your growing little baby via MRI as well as the boring old ultrasound.  What a darling skeleton!

That's right, baby boy #2 will make his debut in April.  Or, really, the end of March would also be fine with me.  Just saying.

I've been trying to prep J, as best as a 21 month old can ever be prepared for such things.  He helped test out the baby swing (he is still under the weight limit. Ha.).
A few days ago I asked J where the baby was, and he pointed to his ear.  Yep, he doesn't know what's coming in approximately 19 weeks.  Enjoy the perks of being first-born while they last, little one!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

19 weeks! It's going by so fast! James looks like he is loving the baby gear so far. I wonder how he'll feel when there's a little brother in that swing. :) I keep hoping for the end of February so I totally know what you're "just saying". I will cross my fingers for a March baby for the Baileys!

Erin Gibbons said...

Congratulations, I am SO excited for you! Can't wait to see that Bailey baby boy #2! Calvin didn't know what was going on before Emily came either, but somehow when he came to the hospital he marched right in and asked, by name, to see Emily. (My dream fulfilled...too bad the video didn't get saved but as I realized, just because it didn't get recorded by technology does not mean it didn't happen! Ha ha.) I'm sure he will LOVE his baby brother and be a big help to you! I hope your back pain isn't too difficult during your pregnancy!

Michal and Brandon said...

hooray! what wonderful news! hope you are feeling all right and that James loves his baby brother.