Sunday, October 14, 2012

Cooler

A blustery autumn, with some rather wintry mornings, has descended on our new hometown.  When Chris and I decided to pin our hopes on Mayo Clinic, we came to the resolution that we were going to face the cold climate with a sense of adventure and cheerfulness.  Now that cooler weather is upon us, we're battening down the hatches (ahem, turning up the thermostat) and looking for things to enjoy about more time indoors.


I must say, this little sweater is one of those things that strengthens my cheery resolve.  I plan to dress him in it regularly.  Thanks, Dad B, for outfitting our little winter gnome.

4 comments:

Jodi said...

One word...adorable. Ok. Two words...Incredibly adorable. Love you all so much!

Brooke said...

I hope this just the beginning of future bundled up pictures of James to come. I'm loving it! Good luck surviving the winter!

Dani said...

That is one adorable sweater! But you know, there is a Mayo here about 2 minutes from my house... and our Phoenix Winters will hook you for life! Just sayin :)

Lindsey said...

This is certainly improving my attitude on winter! Bring on the cute.